Asking the question of where the cryptocurrency market is heading and which web projects in the industry are of great interest, one can confidently answer - DApps or decentralized applications running on networks of various blockchains.
Software DApps services allow you to make a direct exchange of various crypto assets between users according to pre-established rules. Their fundamental difference is that they do not store user funds and do not control the movement of assets. Smart contracts are at the head of such services, and not organizations controlled by a centralized authority.
With the development of the Internet and social networks, access to financial literacy has improved, and the understanding that the effective use of money is well-chosen for projects for investment. We no longer want to trust our money to banks, but at the same time, we understand that keeping money under the mattress is also not an option. From here, several basic needs were formed, the solution of which was taken over by the decentralized management model.
1. Security of storing digital money - decentralized wallets were invented to solve this problem, now not a specific organization is responsible for storing digital money, but the entire existing blockchain network, which makes assets invulnerable to hacking and theft.
2. Accessibility - only half of the people in the world have access to modern banking services, if some countries or regions do not have their local representation, people immediately face a limitation in the use of modern means of payment. Decentralized services in this regard remove any restrictions, and access to the financial system can be obtained by anyone on the planet with an Internet connection.
3. Absence of prohibitions - no one can block the account of a user of a decentralized system, this gives complete freedom in assigning the use of funds, which makes this tool attractive for making payments subject to prohibition by regulatory authorities.
4. Anonymity - all ongoing transactions do not store personal data about their recipients, so the process of receiving and sending funds is completely confidential.
5. Cost-effectiveness - since most decentralized services do not need constant costs associated with maintaining and developing the network, their service is much cheaper for users, unlike services with a centralized management model.
The only limiting factor in the development of decentralized services is the underdeveloped service for accepting cryptocurrency payments from the bulk of commercial organizations since this process requires a longer time for their implementation. At the same time, every day more and more companies in the world integrate new payment methods into their service, allowing them to accept cryptocurrency as a direct payment for their products, and as soon as the transitional stage is completed, the volume of the entire crypto market will increase significantly, and, consequently, the demand for decentralized Services. Therefore, the future technology of financial management is already predetermined, it remains only to wait for the world to introduce it into everyday life.
Decentralization gave people complete freedom to manage their financial assets, and reliably protected the processes of storing and moving money from possible interference by the custodian and regulatory authorities. Now every person on the planet, having access to the Internet, will be able, regardless of any financial system, to manage their monetary assets, invest them in promising projects of the future, make exchanges with minimal transaction costs and pay for any purchases. Summing up, we can conclude that the development of decentralized services is only at the stage of its formation, but the advantages that they have made them more and more in demand every day.